Tuesday, August 17, 2010

You always have a Minute for Minutello's

                                                 You always have a minute for Minutello's!
                                              


Minutello's Restaurant and Lounge located at 226 Shady ave Pittsburgh PA was a bit of a gamble. The inside was dark and not very inviting, and we had to wait to be seated and the seating area looks like somewhere you'd hold a church Spagetti dinner. 

However, I had just moved into my apartment and Bestfriend and Grandmother and I were STARVING and probably would have eaten card board so we took a chance. As soon as we were seated we were very well taken care of! After a round of very satisfying appetizers,  Fried Zuccini and Calamari, I ordered the Veal Marsala, My Grandmother the Spagetti and my friend had the Chicken Parmigiana. The veal was succulent and moist, and the sauce though wine based was not over potent and had excellent flavor.

 Looking at my Families plates there were no complaints because the food was gone by the end of the meal and ended the meal with a genrous helping of "Spumoni" A nut and cherry flavored italian ice cream.) After looking at the bill coming to a total of 80 dollars) I felt though the food was very good it was a simple fare for such a hefty price. However, after considering we fed 3 people, that was about 25 dollars a pop including 2 glasses of wine a piece. So, I decided I was more than satisfied.

Pros - Family friendly, quick service, very good food

Cons - Run down interior

No comments:

Post a Comment